Published on Sunday, 10 January 2010
!! BIRTH OF TWINS !!
!! TWINS !!
I had some questions and discussions on this topic in a last few days. Is there something in astrology that can predict about birth of twins. A short answer is YES. (But when you look into details it is pretty much difficult to predict for sure.)
When I say Guru /Jupiter planet is Santati Karak: It means, it has presidential powers when it comes to Santati! :) Even if you have bad planetary influence in 5th house (Santati) of your horoscope, a well placed Guru in the horoscope ensures good results (or reduces many ill effects of the bad influences).
In short GEMINI, VIRGO, Sagittarius and Pisces are TWIN signs (Dwi-svabhavi) and Guru or owner of 5th house (Santati) in Horoscope in these signs does add to the probability of twins.
1. Folks born from Mid Feb 1975 to Feb end 1976 would have a great chance to have twins for a simple fact that the Jupiter (Guru) which is Santati-Karak graha was in a Twin-Sign of Meen/Pisces.
2. The most strange fact is that MANY twins have also been born on this period! There were 5 twins that joined our college (2 year junior) in the same year. Imagine Govt Engg College Aurangabad. Total intake capacity for a year was less than 300 and we had 5 twins making it thru! :) (We had one more pair joining our IT Company born in similar timeframe)
3. In 1975: the fact that Shani / Saturn was in Twin Raashi of Gemini / Mithun did add to the overall effect!!
4. There was a girl in our project born in 1976 and that too with Moon Sign of Meen and also Sun in Gemini! With Shani and Guru also in Gemini and Pisces, I used to joke that she might have twins. I think she did have twins some 6-7 years later. :) In 1996: I was a more of a "Kudmudya Jyotishi" than I am now but still the probability was very high for her. This despite she marrying a FIXED Vrushchik/Scorpio moon-sign guy!
5. Similar period was from Feb 1987 to Feb 1988 (Guru in Meen raashi) and with Shani also in another twin raashi of Sagittarius/Dhanu!!
6. Even 2 years senior batch had some twin folks in our college (72 born – when Guru was in Dhanu rashi)
I saw a horoscope of Singh (Leo) ascendant; Guru was in 3rd house Tula rashi and Shukra in Mesh rashi in 9th house. Chandra and Mangal were in Kanya rashi. As Moon sign of Kanya – The 3rd owner from Moon is Mangal and 3rd owner from lagna is Shukra – 3rd house Shows Siblings.
The NAVAMANSH horoscope shows Guru in Dhanu navamansh, Budh Shukra in Mithun navamansh, Mangal in Meen navamansh. This person had a twin sister! J J This example not only show importance of the Navamansh Horoscope but also shows why 3, 6, 9, 12 signs in the horoscope or navamansh are called TWIN in nature (Dwi-swabhavi). In this girl’s horoscope the planet in 3rd house was in Dhanu navamansh and the owner of the 3rd house from lagna was in Mithun navamansh and with rashi-swami budh in navamansh also in Mithun. Also, 3rd owner from Moon also in Kanya rashi and Meen navamansh!!
The anubhuti that she had a twin sister was a jolt to me and such events contribute MUCH More to your growth as an astrologer than reading 1000s of books without actual “anubhuti”.
Twins -- Santati -- Siblings A Recent Example
Here is an example the way I analyze horoscopes. Yesterday, I analyzed a horoscope from 1963/64.
1. "Santati Karak" planet Guru in Meen raashi and in Meen Navamansh. Meen raashi is DWI-Swabhav raashi and meen navamansh in it is last 3 degree 10 minutes which takes the dwiswabhav part to a higher degree. So, possibility of "twins" is there in the "root" form in the horoscope. But Guru stays in one raashi for 12 months and in 1 navamansh for 1.3+ months. So all folks born in this period would have this formation.
2. Now, in this Dhanu lagna horosocpe, Mesh was in the sign in the 5th house (Santati sthan). The owner of the Mesh sign i.e. santati sthan in this horoscope -- MANGAL-- was in Kumbh raashi and surprise -- again in Meen navamansh in Kumbh raashi!! So additional effect. Mangal changes sign in aprx 45 days and 1 navamansh in aprx 6 days. The Dhanu lagna was only for 2 hrs each day in those 6 days! So this narrows down the tme period quite a bit.
3. BUT, Mangal is also with Shani although not very close -- This shows that there could be some issues wth at least 1st Santati.
4.a Mangal is "Bhratru-Karak" i.e. "sibling-karak" (for everyone)-- It is in the 3rd house in the horoscope - 3rd house is also of Siblings (apart from other things). So it being with Shani either shows pregnancy issues to his mother after his birth OR some longevity/accidental issues with his next brother related to legs.
4.b Shani being the owner of the 3rd house (Kumbh raashi) ONLY adds to these effects of 4a as both bhratru-karak and sibling house owner are together in 3rd house which is of siblings.
5. The biggest Santati decision making factor is that Guru is 5th from Moon (Vrushchik) and also owner of 5th house from moon. (5th house is Santati sthan) This seals the deal as they say.
1. Yes, the 1st pregnancy for him was twins but it turned to be a mis-carriage.
2. His younger bro passed away in aprx 10 years back.
3. I did not check about a miscarriage etc to mother with him.
This example shows or illustrates what is meant by Guru being Santati-Karak, Mangal being Bhratru-Karak and also aspects about or effects of Shani-Mangal yuti in the horoscope especially when they are the owner of 3rd house.
High % of Twins: Folks born from Feb 1975 to March 1976
In last 2 weeks I heard about a few couples either having twins, or expecting a twin santati in the coming 6 months.
There is a much bigger % of twins born in this period for folks born from Feb 1975 to March 1976. They had santati karak Guru in itws own sign and in a Dwi-swabhavi raashi of Meen / Pisces. (Neptune is co-owner of Pisces and 7th, 16, 25 born folks).
The major reason is that Guru was wakri in that one year in the last 3 degrees of the Meen raashi -- These 3 degrees and 20 minutes are called 9th Navamansh of Meen raashi and this also belongs/owned by Guru. (Meen raashi contains 9 navamansh -- starting from Kirk to Meen)
So we have Guru in Meen raashi in Meen navamans for major part of this period which indicates birth of twins ini that period and also the twins-santati to fokls born in this period. I have more than 10 acquaintances with twins that are born in this period (1 or 2 year juniors from engg!)
Part of this period also had Shani in Mithun rashi (again a DWISWABHVI raashi) and that too adds to ths twins effect. Guru and Shani together own 4 rashis and Guru is also Santati karak so whenever Guru or Shani are the owner of the 5th house (Santati sthan - buddhi sthan) of Horosocpe, this possibility increases further in the above mentioned period. (Sinvha lagna, Kanya lagna, Tula lagna, Vrushchik lagna)
As an astrologer this has been really interesting for me when I observe unusually high % of such cases for a specific period. I have analyzed more than 7000 horoscopes (including palmistry) in the past 18/19 years & some astrological patterns amuse me more than others. Chandra-Raahu and Chandra-Ketu is a GREAT psychological formation. (Will write something on it soon).
Now, from May 2010 to June 2011 (except 1-2 months when Guru comes back to Kumbh wakri) Guru will be in Meen raashi -- We might see the same effect!!