Published on Saturday, 27 June 2009
Michael Jackson: Horoscope / Astro Angle
Michael Jackson No More
Like many short-lived entertainers (Elvis in pop, Malcom Marshall in sports etc) he gave "pure joy" when he was at his best…videos of thriller and beat it are once in a lifetime stuff.
He is a PRIME example of a weird genius of an Aquarian. (BOTH Kumbh ascendant Kumbh Moon-Sign, Born on 29th August, he is Sun Sign LEO (Dramatic / theatrical). 29th also adds to 11 which is "master number". (You can read about 11/29 on my Astro Blog included below.)
1. When Shani was favoring Kumbh raashi from 1982 to 1989 he had some of the best albums and videos…
2. During Saadesati from 1989 to April 1998 instead of maturing into a senior artist he did various absurd choices of changing skin to white, unnecessary controvery due to video of black or white (the end part) and so on.
3. The guy had 6th house Shukra. 6th house Shukra does show “alternate aspects” of xxxx is cases when the venus is aspected by malefics.
4. Moon in the 1st house (self, image, your window to outside world) makes a person very image conscious or looks-conscious. Moon is the "karak" (sanskrit word) of Mind, when in the 1st house of the horoscope the person thinks of his appearance almost all the times…(in 10th house think only about workplace and so on.)
5. He had Shani mahadasha from 1973 to 1992, Shani is very strong, well placed in the horoscope. He had a great time.
6. From 1992 he entered Budh mahadasha. Budh being Wakri and in 7th house(relationships/partnerships/marriage/secs etc) didn't have very good effects. Also until 1992 in Shani mahadasha he could have carried anything single handedly but in Budh mahadasha the person needs to become a consultant and take a back seat or a role of an advisor etc.
7. Various examples of GREAT things in Shani mahadasha are (when Shani is strong in the horoscope):a. Amitabh Bachchan from 1967 to 1986b. Imran Khan from 1976 to 1995c. O.P.Nayyar from 1954 to 1973d. Balasaheb Thackeray from 1980 to 1999.
8. Strong Shani in the horoscope is the result of some very good deeds in past life by helping masses. Shani represents masses/workers etc. Shani is very imp in democracy.
Planets inclined him to do something weird (along with such a great things in music) due to his past karma (past births) BUT it was HIS choice not to get compelled. What happens to us is direct effect of our own Good deeds/Good Karma of this (& past lives) life.
Basically, the folks who do not have a “value system” get troubled a lot in Saadesati or weird aspects of the (natal) horoscope. In Indian context the same horoscope could have seen an artists in control of such weird thought emerging from his/her mind.
Horoscopes like Jackson, Dhirubhai, Balasaheb Thackeray, Indira Gandhi, Clinton etc allows an astrologer to understand basic aspects of astro on LARGE scale/impact and also allows to study conflicting aspects of a horoscope. (2 forces 1 negative & 1 postive acting at the same time!!)